Monday, January 14, 2008

More Onesies



You can buy this shirt here!!!!

Some more of the onesies and bibs I'm making for my future niece/nephew. These are not too original, but my brother-in-law is a huge fan of the tv show MASH, and the band R.E.M. The MASH design is pretty straight forward...I just used a font that was similar and filled it with black, and outlined in white. I created a box filled with green behind the text. I also made a red rectangle, then copied it, rotated it and aligned the two in the center. Then I added the shapes together in the pathfinder menu.

For the REM design, I found a picture of the Monster album cover and applied the live trace. It took a bit of playing to get the detail I wanted. I also had to carefully delete the elements I didn't want. I then used live paint to fill in the image with a shade of orange. The text was added in a separate layer.

No comments: